Because optimal immune function is an important part of long-term wellness, it is important to provide support during times of high stress, seasonal changes, and when you are not feeling your best.
Your immune system is made up of cells, organs, and tissues that work together to protect your body from outside invaders. White blood cells, including natural killer (NK) cells and interferons all act as your body’s first line of defense. Supporting these vital components of your immune system can go a long way to keeping you healthy.
Thorne’s Phytogen is a unique 4-in-1 formula for an all-angle approach to optimal immune function.* It combines four well-researched immune-supporting botanicals that promote optimal immune function.*
Astragalus root benefits:
• Promotes healthy immune function by supporting white blood cell function and the production of interferons.*
• Promotes the natural production of white blood cells.*
• Acts as an adaptogen to counteract the effect that stress has on the body, including the immune system.*
Echinacea root benefits:
• Benefits immune function by supporting the normal activity of white blood cells and NK cells, and promotes the ability of other cells to respond to outside invaders.*
• Promotes healthy and resilient mucus membranes.*
Coptis chinesis extract benefits:
• Berberine in Coptis provides broad support for immune function.*
• Helps maintain a healthy microbiome.*
• Promotes healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes.*
Schisandra extract benefits:
• Supports immune function in the respiratory tract.*
• Has immune-modulating effects.*
• Acts as an adaptogen to help mitigate fatigue and promote endurance.*
Astragalus Extract, Schisandra Extract, Coptis Extract, Echinacea
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.